ATFlatToolbar is component which creates row of ATButton's on it, this looks like toolbar.
It don't support creating toolbar in IDE design time. You need to call methods:
- AddButton: to add usual button (with caption or not)
- AddDropdown: to add button with attached drop-down menu
- AddChoice: to add button which acts like a combobox, with Items and ItemIndex
- AddSep: to add button which looks like "|" separator line
- UpdateControls: this updates buttons placement, you must call it after changes (also after ImageList size is changed)
- Use props ButtonCount and Buttons[i] to get ATButton's from component.
- Use Buttons[i].Free to delete buttons.
- Use prop Vertical for make vertical layout.
Author: Alexey Torgashin
MPL 2.0 or LGPL.
Homepage at github is https://github.com/Alexey-T/ATFlatControls
Tested on: Win32 (Windows 7), Linux GTK2 / QT (Ubuntu 14.04), macOS (10.8).