ATScrollBar is a scrollbar component for Delphi and Lazarus. It's not replacement for standard control, but is alternative one, it has different API. It paints itself OS-indenendant, using custom drawing on canvas.
- default look is flat
- arrow mark of any size
- border of any size
- owner-draw (you can paint OS theme)
- click and holding mouse on arrows
- click and holding mouse on page-up (area above thumb) / page-down (area below thumb)
- drag of thumb
Please add your wishes and bug reports to Github issues page.
Alexey Torgashin (Russia).
Latest version, with demo app, is always at Github page.
- Lazarus: 1.2.0
- Tested on: Windows 7, Linux (Ubuntu 14.04), MacOSX 10.8
- Download the zip file from Github using "Download ZIP" button.
- No installation into Lazarus needed, just unpack file ATScrollBar.pas to any folder.
- Component doesn't support Lazarus designer, you need to create objects at runtime.
- See demo app source for example usage.