A port of JVCL's TJvXPBar control that can display an icon, a header and zero or more clickable items in its client area. Use a TJvXPBar control on a form to display an XP style group box with items that can be clicked.
- Running on openSuse 10.2 inside VirtualPC 2007 compiled with GTK 2.x (at this time doesn't work with GTK 1.x):
Note: AFAIK VirtualPC can only emulate 16 bits per pixel resolution, thats why gradient has low quality, it should see better in real monitor.
I guess the same as JVCL + Lazarus + FPC.
From Lazarus CCR source forge.
- Version 1.0 (23.09.2007) - Initial version.
- Still version 1.0 (24.09.2007) - Minor improvements and linux test.
Dependencies / System Requirements
- LCL 1.0.
- Tested with Lazarus 0.9.23 svn revision 12082 for Windows XP SP2.
- Tested with Lazarus 0.9.23 svn revision 12076 for Linux with GTK 2.x IDE.
- Linux: Threads required (add -dUseCThreads in "other" tab of project's compiler options).
Issues in Windows:
- None as far as I known.
Issues in Linux:
- Minor paint error of the header: parent color lost.
- DrawText() ignores DT_VCENTER then text are at top of the canvas instead of vertically centered.
Should be as simple as:
- Open JvXPBarLaz.lpk.
The JvXPBar Example Application
Very simple in demo/ directory of zip file.