Lazarus-ccr SourceForge repository
This page describes the policy for using the Lazarus Code and Component Repository on SourceForge (Lazarus CCR project). Anybody porting components to Lazarus can ask the Lazarus CCR project admin for write access. The Lazarus CCR Project has both SubVersion and Git repositories. If you want to host your project on GitHub instead, please see the Lazarus-ccr GitHub organization article.
Everybody has read access to this SubVersion and Git repositories. You can browse the SubVersion repository at http://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lazarus-ccr/ or the Git repositories at http://sourceforge.net/p/lazarus-ccr/_list/git
For more information about the contents of the CCR, please see Components and Code examples
Unfortunately, at this moment Sourceforge doesn't support restricting access to SVN to only a subtree of the complete repository. So we will give write access to the complete SVN tree, with the assumption that SVN committers will only write to their own part of the tree.
Please contact the admins about Git write access too.
If you want to commit something to a part of the tree for which you are not the maintainer, please contact the maintainer before committing.
Working with the Lazarus-CCR SVN repository
This is a short guide mainly focusing on the URLs and sourceforge specifics. It is not an introduction to the use of SVN.
The Lazarus-CCR is located at https://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn
The following command will check out the complete tree into the lazarus-ccr subdirectory of your current directory:
svn co https://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn lazarus-ccr
The first time you commit something, svn will ask for your password. Use the password, which belongs to your SourceForge account. This password is stored in the svn metadata in the checked out tree and won't be asked the next time.
- If you include a text file named 'readme.txt' with a short summary of your code and maybe a link to it's wiki page, SourceForge will automatically display this when a user browses to your folder.
The following lists shows the directory structure and their maintainers.
- biffexplorer: Werner Pamler
- cactusjukebox: User:???
- draw_test: User:???
- fpbrowser: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- fpchess: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- fpsvnsync: User:???
- fpvviewer: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- gobject-introspection: Andrew Haines
- idlparser: Joost van der Sluis
- instantfpc: Mattias Gärtner
- khexeditor: User:???
- lazclock: User:???
- LazEdit: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho, Bart
- lazeyes: User:???
- lazimageeditor: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- lazspreadsheet: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho, Werner Pamler
- lazstacktrace: User:???
- pyramidtiff: User:???
- spready: Werner Pamler
- tappytux: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- wikihelp: Christian Ulrich
- AboutComponent: Gordon Bamber
- acs: User:???
- beepfp: Wimpie Nortje
- CalLite: Werner Pamler
- chelper: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- ChemText: Werner Pamler
- cmdline: Julian Schutsch
- cmdlinecfg: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- ColorPalette: Werner Pamler
- csvdocument: Vladimir Zhirov
- epiktimer: User:???
- fpexif: Werner Pamler
- fpsound: User:???
- fpspreadsheet: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho, Jose Mejuto, Reinier Olislagers, Werner Pamler
- Fractions: Bart
- freetypepascal: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- GeckoPort: Jose Mejuto, Joost van der Sluis
- gradcontrols: Eugen Bolz
- Industrial stuff: Juha Manninen
- iOS Designer: Joost van der Sluis
- iPhone Laz Extension: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- jujiboutils: Julio Jiménez Borreguero
- jvcllaz: Werner Pamler
- KControls: User:???
- lazbarcodes: User:???
- lclextensions: Luiz Américo Pereira Câmara
- TLongTimer: Gordon Bamber
- manualdocker: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- mbColorLib: Werner Pamler
- mplayer: User:???
- multithreadprocs: Mattias Gärtner
- nvidia-widgets: Darius Blaszyk
- onguard: User:???
- orpheus: User:Phil
- TPlaySound: Gordon Bamber
- TPoweredby: Gordon Bamber
- powerpdf: Jesús Reyes, Christian Ulrich
- rgbgraphics: Tom Gregorovic
- richmemo: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- richview: User:???
- rtfview: Jesús Reyes
- rx: Aleksy Lagunov, Andrew Ivanov
- TScrollText: Gordon Bamber
- smnetgradient: User:???
- SpkToolbar: Juha Manninen, Werner Pamler
- svn: Vincent Snijders
- TDINotebook: Daniel Simões de Almeida
- THtmlPort: User:Phil
- tparadoxdataset: Christian Ulrich
- tvplanit: Christian Ulrich, Werner Pamler
- virtualtreeview: Christian Ulrich
- virtualtreeview-new: Luiz Américo Pereira Câmara
- xdev_toolkit: User:???
- Zlibar: Andrew Haines
- zmsql: Werner Pamler
It the Git area of Lazarus CCR you can have one repository for every project. Thus making read/write access much easier to manage.