Mantis Bug tracking
FPC Versions in Mantis
- Bugs can only be fixed in odd-releases, that means only in the development versions (2.1.1,2.3.1,etc.)
- For all preliminary release until a .0 (e.g 2.2.0) release the version will be increase instead of a new version added. I've now updated 2.1.1 to 2.1.3.
- With the final release of a stable branch the development release will be renamed to the stable name (2.1.3->2.2.0)
- After a stable release a new version for the new development version will be added (2.2.1 in case of 2.2.0 release).
This way the changelog of mantis looks also nice with issues resolved in each released version.
- How do I create a bug report general information on submitting bugs, what should be covered in a bug report, and using the bug tracker.
- Creating A Patch If you have modified the source code to implement a solution, this article helps you to add it to your bug report in the most efficient way, so that developers can add it to the main code as fast as possible
- Database bug reporting Specific info and sample programs for database bugs
- Moderating the bug tracker