English (en) │
français (fr) │
- 1 TPoweredBy component
- A visual component (installed on the 'Additional' tab) that fades in above shaped graphic image for 1 second (or in Linux/MacOS displays it for 1 second)
- Drop into your form.create() event
Download from the lazarus CCR here
- Make a new folder 'poweredby'
- Unzip the archive into the folder
- In the Lazarus IDE choose 'Open' poweredby.lpk
- When asked 'Open as a project' answer 'yes'
- Click Compile
- Click Use/Install
- When asked 'would you like to compile Lazarus?'m answer 'yes'
- After Lazarus has restarted, check the 'Additional' component tab/palette for the new 'poweredby' component
- Start a new project application
- Drop a 'poweredby' component onto the form
- Double-click the empty form to show the TForm1.Create method
- Add poweredby1.showpoweredbyform
- Run the application
The PoweredBy component lends itself well to adding as a subcomponent to an existing custom component:
Uses uPoweredBy, Propedits, ..other units Type TMyComponent = Class(TComponent) private fPoweredBy:TPoweredBy; ..other stuff public procedure ShowPoweredByLogo; // Call fPoweredBy.ShowPoweredByForm method in this proc. ..other stuff published property PoweredBy:TPoweredBy read fPoweredBy write fPoweredBy; ..other stuff end; procedure Register; RegisterPropertyEditor(TypeInfo(TPoweredBy), TMyComponent, 'PoweredBy', TClassPropertyEditor); Constructor TMyComponent.Create() // Use tPoweredBy as a subcomponent // Register a TClassPropertyEditor in order to display it correctly fPoweredBy := TPoweredBy.Create(Self); fPoweredBy.SetSubComponent(true); // Tell the IDE to store the modified properties fPoweredBy.Name:='PoweredBy';
- PoweredBy will fade-in a shaped graphic
- PoweredBy will display a square graphic
- This is due to the inability of GTK widgetset to deal with transparent shaped screens
Mac OS X
- PoweredBy displays a square graphic, similar to the Linux version.
Windows 7 32/64-bit Laz v1.x fpc 2.6.x Linux 32-bit Laz v0.9.x fpc 2.2.x
Email the author with any queries