A TActionList component is a container for TAction components. When using TActions in the Action-property of buttons, menus, dialogs, controls it is possible to centralize the effects of mouse-clicks, menu-choices, dialog-selections etc. in a single event handler.
- a link to a TImageList that can hold images that correspond to the contained TActions of the TActionList.
- normal handling when TActions are invoked by hotkeys or otherwise.
- no response on invoking, but TAction.Enabled is left unchanged
- no response on invoking, but all TAction.Enabled are set true
Double-clicking on the TActionList present the ActionList Editor where you can add new TActions. Right-click in the actionlist-editor present a local menu. TStandardActions are also available with .
- TActionList documentation
- TAction, TActionLink, TActionListEnumerator, TContainedAction, TCustomAction, TCustomActionList, TShortCutList