MDButtonsBar (TMultiDocButtonsBar) is a very small component, derived from TPanel, for help you in MDI Applications, using MultiDoc component.
- Version 0.1 2006/03/16 First beta release.
Dependencies / System Requirements
This component requires the MultiDoc Component.
It is supposed to work on all the Lazarus platforms without change.
Tested only in Win2k.
- Compile and install tmdbuttonsbar.lpk
- Open the example demo/demomultidoc.lpi
This example can be used as a skeleton for a new application (this is an "advanced" example of demo of MultiDoc).
At design time:
- On the application main form place a TMultiDoc.
- Create a child form with a main TPanel.
- Put all the object you want for the child to the panel, write the event, etc...
- Do not rely on some TForm event as this form is never show.
- Add an TMdButtonsBar.
- Set the HintMinimize, HintRestore, HintMaximize properties.
- Set the VisibleButtons property.
- Use events OnCloseClick, OnRestoreClick and OnMinimizeClick to handle the actions in MultiDoc (See Demo)
- If possible, change MultiDoc package to Register in Palete Page MultiDoc too :-)!
- Inactive Buttons;
- Property to change Style MDIButtons (KDE, WinXP...).