Projects using Lazarus - Databases and Tools
Contacts Database is a small application that builds on the example address book application that comes packaged with Lazarus. This version has an altered database structure and allows the user to print either the current record or all of the database records. Source available.
A small application for managing databases, including generating SQL statements and graphical SQL editor for Maria-DB, MySql, SQLIte and PostreSql. Files -> not up to date Application (Linux only) , compile it better from the sources
git clone ssh://email@example.com/p/db-admin/code db-admin-code
or the site https://sourceforge.net/p/db-admin
Download Debio-Sql is a database SQL management tool for the Firebird RDBMS.
GTK-Fireadmin is an Gtk based FireBird Administration tool and it is written OOPascal (Free Pascal) using Firebird Lazarus Components.
JPDB Admin for MariaDB
JPDB Admin for MariaDB is a tool for managing and developing with MariaDB, MySQL and Percona Server. It allows one to visually create tables, views, triggers and other structures. JPDB Admin for MariaDB, has free and trial versions and is available in seven languages: Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. It is also runs on Windows, Linux GTK2 or QT, with DEB and RPM packages and tar.gz binaries, as well as 32bits or 64bits. Features include:
- Multi-platform and multilingual
- Supports Unicode and character tables
- Assistant to create tables using a data grid view
- Create and edit the main database objects (views, triggers, functions and others)
- Several dialogs for creating, editing and/or deleting fields, keys, foreign keys and others
- Dialog for managing users and permissions
- Data visualization, including BLOB (image) and MEMO fields
- Full SQL query executor and SQL scripts editor with syntax highlighting and code completion intelligent
- Generates scripts CREATE, DROP, SELECT, INSERT and UPDATE statements to the script editor or clipboard
- Reports of the SQL Scripts and of the query results, previews, and export the report to PDF, HTML, text and image
- Export SQL scripts to HTML with syntax highlighting
- Visual Query Builder (Visually create queries without knowing SQL)
- Tools for monitoring servers MariaDB, MySQL and Percona Server
- Export table data to SQL, TXT, CSV, XML, JSON and others
- Database Export Assistant (extraction of the data and/or metadata)
- Import data from SQL files
Laz Open QBuilder
Laz Open QBuilder is a derivative of Fastreport's open source Open QBuilder for Delphi. It is a Visual Query Builder, also known as QBE, like the one used in #JPDB Admin for MariaDB, Microsoft Access and other database tools. Based on Jepafi's work in porting to Lazarus and adding Zeos support, this version adds SQLDB and IBX (in development) support.
LazSqlX is a Multiplatform mini sql Manager built completely with Lazarus FPC. It comes in handy to any developer who works with MsSQL, Oracle, MySql,Sqlite,Firebird and PostgreSql. It provides them with an intuitive database management tool that can be used to browse the database structure, generate and execute queries and stored procedures, view table information and create new tables.
LDBase is a tool for database developers. It allows developers to create, modify and erase tables; it also allows developers to create, modify and erase indexes, export data and many more things. It is a powerful tool for database developers. It works only for Windows.
MyDBFStudio is a multi-platform open source program made with Lazarus that will help you to manage your dbf tables (dBase). The main features are:
- Work with multiple tables at once, in a tabbed user interface.
- Add, modify or delete data.
- View deleted data.
- Create, empty, delete, change or restructure a table.
- Create, delete or modify any index in a table.
- Add or substract two tables.
- Directly export data in the following formats: CSV, HTML, XLS, DBF, XML or SQL script.
- It works on Windows, Linux and all platforms supported by Lazarus.
The original author is Enzo Antonio Calogiuri (aka Fog76).
Modelador is a tool for create relational database models. It's focused in PostgreSQL, managing types, domains, stored procedures and tables (in a graphical way). It's compiled for Windows, in spanish.
ParadoxViewer is a viewer for ancient PARADOX database files. Using the directory tree navigate to the folder with the PARADOX file to be viewed, and select the file in the file list. The records will be displayed in the tab "Data" in a DBGrid, and the field structure is listed in the tab Fields. The table can be exported as an SQLite3 file for usage in modern programs.
ParadoxViewer works on Windows both as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. Other operating systems were not tested, but should work, too. An external DLL is not required.
NOTE: This program does not allow editing the PARADOX data files.
Spready is a grid demo using FPSpreadsheet aimed at demonstrating its capabilities. It can read/write .xls, .xlsx, and .ods spreadsheet files and can write to Wikitable format - handy if you want to paste tables into this wiki ;)
Turbo Bird is a FireBird administration tool that enables developers and administrators to create tables, procedures, Triggers, build relations, and all other Firebird properties.