"RichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents. Components support various character attributes (fonts, subscripts/superscripts, colored text background, custom drawn)." This package contains a port of the freeware version.
Freeware (see originalreadme.txt).
The lazarus package can be downloaded from http://www.burtonsoftware.co.uk/Downloads/lazrichview.zip (0.5.2.0) or SourceForge (0.5.2.2).
A couple of screenshots of demo application running under windows.
Controls can be embedded in Richview
- 30.12.05 (0.5.2.0) First Release
- 19.01.06 (0.5.2.1) Improved compilation with lazarus and packaging
- 08.09.06 (0.5.2.2) Fixes and Portability (now it works in Windows and Linux) plus demo, for details see readme.txt
- Create the directory lazarus\components\richview
- Unzip the files from the zip file in this directory
- Open lazarus
- Open lazrichview.lpk with Component/Open package file (.lpk)
- (Click on Compile only if you don't want to install the component into the IDE)
- Click on Install