Ezen a lapon általános visszajelzéseket adhatsz az oldalakról. Ha a megjegyzéseid egy konkrét oldalról szólnak, használhatod a hozzá tartozó vitaoldalt is a visszajelzéshez. Ha visszajelzést szeretnél adni, azt angolul érdemes megtenned a Site Feedback oldalon.
- Add some kind of chapters/tree/index on the main page, searching for various documents is harder without it.
- You could add a few links on the main Lazarus website to various sections in the Lazarus-CCR(Component and Code Repository) like Components, Examples, Online Docs, Tutorials.
- The Components section should contain various components that are not used for "normal" programming or have similar behaviour to existing IDE components, maybe also platform specific components that can not be implemented in a CrossPlaform fashion.
- The Examples section should contain as many useful examples as possible, many people report that examples made them appreciate the "power" of other RAD tools like Delphi/Kylix, C++Builder, JBuilder and even Visual Basic, so i think examples will also help the Lazarus project too in becomeing the most widely used tool by OpenSource and Commercial software developers.
- The Online Docs section should contain FCL, LCL, IDE, Compiler, Classes organisation and description, various popular API calls, even some OS specific calls.
- The Tutorials section is one of the most important parts for productivity, it should cover various aspects of programming ranging from Console, GUI, Database, Component Design, IDE/Compiler Enhancing to Hardware I/O and even Multimedia, 3D Graphics, Audio, Game Design.
- The IDE could also have some links in the Help menu.
- The documentation of RTL, FCL and LCL could contain hints on dependencies of functions which will only work after other specific functions have been called (for example: "InitKeyboard" has to be called before "PollKeyEvent" can work as suggested). Otherwise it could be difficult to track errors down using the documentation provided.
- The lazarus documentation is located on the lazarus subversion on the directory lazarus/docs. The RTL and FCL documentation is located at http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpcdocs/trunk/. It is composed of XML files. Please send a patch improving the documentation in the way you suggested and it will be applied.
- Nowhere on the main site is something written about contact via IRC or something.
- It is a bit hidden, but is there: http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=47