From Lazarus wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Brook Framework is a cross-platform microframework which helps to develop web Pascal applications built by Delphi or Lazarus IDE and Free Pascal. Its core has been developed using libsagui, a cross-platform C library incorporating GNU libmicrohttpd, uthash, PCRE2, ZLib and GnuTLS.
Author: Silvio Clecio
License: GNU LGPL
- Get started, documentation, license, download and others details: Home page.
- GitHub repository
- Brook for Free Pascal - Web development package also by Silvio Clecio.
- mORMot - Synopse mORMot ORM/SOA/MVC framework.
- FreeSpider - Web development package for Free Pascal/Lazarus.
- FCL-Web Built-in Free Pascal web library.
- Fano Framework Web application framework for modern Pascal programming language.