Components and Code examples
Deutsch (de) │
English (en) │
español (es) │
suomi (fi) │
français (fr) │
magyar (hu) │
Bahasa Indonesia (id) │
italiano (it) │
日本語 (ja) │
한국어 (ko) │
português (pt) │
русский (ru) │
slovenčina (sk) │
中文（中国大陆） (zh_CN) │
中文（台灣） (zh_TW) │
Lazarus-CCR Released Components
- GLScene - A port of the visual OpenGL graphics Library GLScene
- TOpenGLBox - A barebones OpenGL component for Lazarus that provides an OpenGL rendering area.
- SMNetGradient - A Gradient Fill component for Lazarus.
- TAChart - Charting component for Lazarus
- PlotPanel - A plotting and charting component for animated graphs
- LazRGBGraphics - A package for fast in memory image processing and pixel manipulations (like scan line).
- TMetafile/TMetafileCanvas - EnhMetafile API implementation for Windows.
- FpSystools - Conversion of TurboPower's Systools for Kylix package to Lazarus/FPC
- DCPcrypt - DCPcrypt Cryptographic Component Library
- RXfpc - Some of the well known RXlib components components converted to Lazarus
- MultiLog - A Log system designed for FPC-Lazarus
- OnGuard - A port of Turbo Power OnGuard
- UniqueInstance - A component to force only one instance running at same time
- Kamouflage - Camouflage files into images
- XDev Toolkit - Cross-platform development tools.
- Zlibar - Objects to create and extract a zlib compressed archive containing multiple files
- FreePascalArchivePackage - Conversion of TurboPower Software's Abbrevia library for the Free Pascal Compiler
- ZipFile - Component that encapsulates a zipfile, you can read and write from it as if it's a filesystem
- libtar - Classes for .TAR archives by Stefan Heymann, who kindly relicensed so that they are now in the FPC 2.1.1 and later distributions. Can be combined by zstream to create .tar.gz files.
Editors and viewers
- PowerPDF - Port of the PowerPDF (visual) components for Lazarus
- RichView - Port of the TRichView Freeware Edition Components to Lazarus
- Fshcomp - Edit components.
- SynEdit - Source Editor component (used by the IDE)
- Sockets - TCP/IP Sockets components
- lNet - Networking components for TCP and UDP connections
- FPC and Apache Modules - Headers for creating Apache modules with fpc
- Web Services Toolkit - Web Services authoring and consumption
- TPSQL - Components for connecting to PostgreSQL database servers
- tiOPF - TechInsite Object Persistent Framework (Ver. 2)
- TParadoxDataSet - An TDataSet implementation that can read Paradox files up to Version 7 (and up ??)
- EpikTimer - Precision timer component written specifically for Lazarus.
- TrayIcon - A multiplatform System Tray component
- TPopupNotifier - How to use TPopupNotifier to show "balloon help".
- MultiDoc - A component to write pseudo-MDI application with Lazarus.
- MDButtonsBar - ButtonsBar to MultiDoc Component.
- VirtualTreeview - A port of the fast virtual treeview from SoftGems
- RingChart and AnalogWatch - Another Elliptical Chart and an Analogic Watch for Lazarus and FPC
- ColorBox - Color picker with preview
- Spook's Panel Components - A collection of panel components
- HistoryFiles - A component for store the recent files list into an .ini file and show the result into a menu.
- ColorPalette - A color palette grid with ability to use custom palette.
- OrphPort - Subset of TurboPower's Orpheus controls.
- TSubForm - A Data-Aware SubForm that replicates controls based on records in a dataset.
- Lui Controls - A set of visual controls (TTogleLabel, TMenuButton)
Packages for FPC/Lazarus (not hosted here)
- 2007, Brain Patchwork DX, LLC. has ported their TCP/UDP Client and Server Components to Lazarus 0.9.22/FPC 2.0.4 - visual and non-visual implementation are supported (www.bpdx.com)
- Starting with version 32, Lucas Gebauer's outstanding Synapse TCP/IP library is now compatible with Free Pascal and Lazarus. Lucas has also just released version 12 of his Synaser serial port communications suite that also runs under Free Pascal.
- CUPS for Lazarus project Common UNIX Printing System for FPC/Lazarus.
- FIBL FreeIBComponents package porting for Lazarus.
- SysRec - Video Capturing and Recording application, you can download it here.
- Micro-mainframe Transmission Command Generator for IBM Mainframes
- Sudoku - A Sudoku solver.
- Libview - Views all exported function names of a given library.
- Contacts Database - An expanded version of the address book example with reports.
- OpenGL Tutorial - Example code for the OpenGL tutorial
- Robot - The Game - Very easy written sample for beginners
- Kaldemonia - Google Searcher shows simple threading, using Synapse networking library.
Original contributors and changes
This page has been imported from the epikwiki version.