- Allegro Game Framework - cross-platform
- Castle Game Engine - 2D and 3D cross-platform Pascal game engine
- Choosing a Game Engine
- Game Engines
- Game Frameworks
- Graphics libraries
- Lazarus- Game Developers Edition
- nxPascal - lightweight 3D game engine
- Peg Solitaire - a Lazarus game tutorial
- Projects using Lazarus - Games
- ZenGL - Pascal cross-platform game development library
Games written in Pascal
Here's a list of notable games made in Pascal or Object Pascal.
|Peg Solitaire||Peg Solitaire tutorial||Public Domain
There's no license note, so I'm wondering. It may be Creative Commons as well.
|Yes||A step-by-step explanation of how to build a Peg Solitaire using Lazarus.|
|Hedgewars||www.hedgewars.org||GNU General Public License||Yes||A well known Worms clone.|
|Beyond the Titanic||Download page at 3DReams website||GNU General Public License||Yes||An early game by Apogee.|
|Darkest Before the Dawn||GNU General Public License||Yes||First game using Castle Game Engine in Android.|
|Ultrastar Deluxe (USDX)||GitHub||GNU General Public License||Yes||A karaoke game, basically an OSS Singstar clone|
|Mundo||SourceForge||GNU General Public License||Yes||Maybe the first MMORPG written in Pascal.|
Pascal Ported Games
This list contains games written in other languages ported to Pascal. Note that most them were written for Delphi but may be they can be compiled/ported to Free Pascal too.
|Delphi Doom||Sourceforge||GNU General Public License|
|Quake to Delphi||Sourceforge||GNU General Public License||Sourcefoge is the active one. The old-site appears to be quite dead now. Though the source code can still be downloaded.|
|Quake II Delphi (Quake 2 Delphi)||www.sulaco.co.za||GNU General Public License|
|Civilization 2||www.c-evo.org||Public Domain||It was spotted on the forum back in 2009. The engine used is not the original Civilization II engine. So as long as graphical resources are different, it's quite good TBS engine.|
You can find more games in the next links:
- A brief list at the Game Engine wiki page.
- Games section at page Projects using Lazarus.
- Games from the Lazarus Graphics Contest
- Delphi games
- The great list of Pascal Games
Available Game Engines also include examples and game demos.