IDE Window: Publish Project Package
From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Publishing a project or package means here: create a copy of the project/package directory and sub directories.
Note: It does not copy files outside the project/package directory. Developers are welcome to improve this.
- Directory - This directory will be created and/or cleaned. Default: $(TestDir)/publishedproject/
- Command after - After copying all files, run this command. For example compressing the directory into a tgz archive.
- Ignore binaries - do not copy binary files.
- Use include filter - enable this filter. All files matching the filter will be copied. Otherwise all files will be copied.
- Simple syntax - don't use IDE regular expressions in filter field.
- Use exclude filter - enable this filter. All files matching this filter will not be copied. Otherwise all files will be copied.
- Simple syntax - don't use IDE regular expressions in filter.
- Save info of closed editor files - store information of all files to the .lpi, that were once opened in the editor.
- Save editor info of non project files - store information of all files to the .lpi, even those, that are not part of the project.