Lazarus 1.4.0 release notes
From Lazarus wiki
Lazarus 1.4.0 is not yet released. This page is under construction!
- commits: xxx
- log: svn log -r xxxx:xxxx
- resolved bug tracker issues: xxx
LCL Interfaces Changes
- Added methods and utilities to load objects from FPC resources: TGraphic.LoadFromResourceName(), TPictire.LoadFromResourceName(), TCustomImageList.AddResourceName(), LoadGlyphFromResourceName().
- Changed all LCL resources from LRS to RES. As result they can be edited in executables using resource editors on Windows platform.
- All IDE resources are stored in RES files now.
- Component images can be loaded from resources stored in RES files now.
- LazRes and LrsToLfm had been improved to assist in resource migration process.
- Project options has a 'Resource' section which allows to add any user resources which are stored in the project .RES file together with project icon, manifest and version infomation.
- Project version information was extended to allow save build-related attribute information.
- Attach: List available processes (windows/linux/mac only)