Difference between revisions of "Lazarus Components Directory"
m (→List of Components)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 17:35, 22 May 2012
The "components" directory of the Lazarus source tree comes with a number of very useful components, and they are described bellow. Note that there are also other components which can be downloaded separetely from the Lazarus Code and Component Repository.
List of Components
- customdrawn - An under construction package containing all kinds of custom drawn components for Lazarus.
- daemon - Creating background applications
- education - How to setup the IDE for courses and beginners
- fpweb - Creating web applications with the fpWeb framework, which allows to use a same source to deploy a web application as CGI, FastCGI or as an Apache Module
- opengl - A windowed-control which provides an OpenGL surface
- synedit - SynEdit is an advanced multi-line edit control, which is integrated into the Lazarus.
- LCL Components - A description of the main LCL controls which come installed with Lazarus, such as TMainMenu, TButton, TComboBox, TTimer, etc.