Lazarus Snapshots Downloads
Snapshots are nightly builds of lazarus using the latest available sources and with the latest fixes and new bugs. There are several lazarus snapshots available:
- Source in zip and tar.bz2 format
- A full win32 binary installer with fpc 2.0.4 or fpc 2.1.1
- A full win64 binary installer with fpc 2.1.1
- Linux source rpms: fpc (to create fpc and fpc-src rpms) and lazarus
- Linux i386 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- Linux x86_64 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- MacOSX powerpc dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
- MacOSX i386 dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
Some mirrors only have a few snapshot types. Look in the table below for details.
BEWARE: These snapshots are generated automatically and are untested. The only thing we can say is, that the compiler found the source good enough to compile. These snapshots are provided as a courtesy only. If they don't work, too bad! If they destroy your project files, crash your machine, and eat your disk: Tough luck! (just to say that YOU ARE USING COMPLETELY UNTESTED SOFTWARE)
|Canada||http://www.ca.freepascal.org/Lazarus/||Currently not updated|
|USA||http://www.lazarus.maro.net/||Source and windows|
I have written a program with fpcunit and lNet to check, if the daily snapshots are refreshed. You can view the report, which is refreshed every 15 minutes.
Change log for snapshot building
- 2006.08.01: Snapshots for i386-win32, i386-linux and x86_64-linux are built with fpc 2.0.4-rc2, to give more people the opportunity to test this release candidate.
- 2006.08.04: powerpc-darwin snapshot based on fpc 2.0.4-rc2 uploaded.
- 2006.08.13: i386-win32, i386-linux, x86_64-linux and powerpc-darwin snapshots have been built with fpc 2.0.4-rc3
- 2006.10.02: win32 installer comes in two varieties: one with fpc 2.0.4 and one with fpc 2.1.1