Lazarus Snapshots Downloads
English (en) │
suomi (fi) │
français (fr) │
magyar (hu) │
italiano (it) │
português (pt) │
русский (ru) │
中文（中国大陆） (zh_CN) │
中文（台灣） (zh_TW) │
Snapshots are nightly builds of lazarus using the latest available sources and with the latest fixes and new bugs. There are several lazarus snapshots available:
- Source in zip and tar.bz2 format
- A full win32 binary installer with fpc 2.2.2 or fpc 2.2.5
- A full win64 binary installer with fpc 2.2.2 or fpc 2.2.5
- Linux source rpms: fpc (to create fpc and fpc-src rpms) and lazarus
- Linux i386 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- Linux x86_64 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- Mac OS X powerpc dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
- Mac OS X i386 dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
Some mirrors only have a few snapshot types. Look in the table below for details.
BEWARE: These snapshots are generated automatically and are untested. The only thing we can say is, that the compiler found the source good enough to compile. These snapshots are provided as a courtesy only. If they don't work, too bad! If they destroy your project files, crash your machine, and eat your disk: Tough luck! (just to say that YOU ARE USING COMPLETELY UNTESTED SOFTWARE)
|USA||http://www.lazarus.maro.net/||Currently not updated|I have written a program with fpcunit and lNet to check, if the daily snapshots are refreshed. You can view the report, which is refreshed every 15 minutes. stopped working.
Change log for snapshot building
- 2006.08.01: Snapshots for i386-win32, i386-linux and x86_64-linux are built with fpc 2.0.4-rc2, to give more people the opportunity to test this release candidate.
- 2006.08.04: powerpc-darwin snapshot based on fpc 2.0.4-rc2 uploaded.
- 2006.08.13: i386-win32, i386-linux, x86_64-linux and powerpc-darwin snapshots have been built with fpc 2.0.4-rc3
- 2006.10.02: win32 installer comes in two varieties: one with fpc 2.0.4 and one with fpc 2.1.1
- 2007.06.24: win32 and win64 use a patched version of fpc 2.1.5 named 2.1.5-L, see here for details.
- 2007.07: no more patched builds, because all pending patches were merged.
- 2007.09.20: all fpc 2.0.4 snapshots have been replaced by fpc 2.2.0 snapshots.