Lui Controls is a collection of simple visual controls. Currently it has three components: TToggleLabel, TMenuButton and TSearchEdit
TToggleLabel is a TCustomLabel descendant that can be toggled between two states. It provides properties to define the caption showed in each state and an event to notify the state change. It also has a visual indication (a triangle) of the state.
TMenuButton is a TCustomSpeedButton descendant that combines with a TPopupMenu to give an integrated look and feel. Its similar to controls found in other toolkits like Eclipse or XUL.
TSearchEdit is a TCustomEdit descendant that shows a text indicative of its usage and provides a callback method to execute when the user set a text.
- 22/10/2007 – version 0.2
- Added TSearchEdit component
- [TMenuButton] Implemented inline arrow indicator
- [TMenuButton] Added Style property
- [TMenuButton] Added option to popup on MouseUp
- [TTogleLabel] Removed hack to determine text position. Use DoMeasureTextPosition instead
- Initial release. Two components: TMenuButton and TToggleLabel
Luiz Américo Pereira Câmara