From Lazarus wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:32, 2 February 2004 by 220.127.116.11 (Added list of differences beween FPC and the mac dialect)
Tries to be compatible with the pascal dialects used on Macintosh.
At the moment the following is supported, more will be added:
- $SETC, $IFC, $ELSEC, $ENDC
Here is a (incomplete) list of differences between Mac pascal dialects and mode mac:
- A nested procedure cannot be an actual parameter to a procedure.
- No anonymous procedure types in formal parameters.
- External procedures declared in the interface must have the directive external.
- Continue instead of Cycle
- Break instead of Leave
- Exit should not have the name of the procedure to exit as parameter. Instead, for a function the value to return can be supplied as parameter.
- No propagating uses
- Compiler directives defined in the interface is not exported