From Lazarus wiki
- A visual component (installed on the 'Additional' tab) that fades in above shaped graphic image for 1 second (or in Linux/MacOS displays it for 1 second)
- Drop into your form.create() event
Download source zip archive from from here
- Make a new folder 'poweredby' in your <lazarus>/components folder
- Unzip the archive into the folder
- In the Lazarus IDE choose 'Open' poweredby.lpk
- When asked 'Open as a project' answer 'yes'
- Click Compile
- Click Use/Install
- When asked 'would you like to compile lazarus?' answer 'yes'
- After Lazarus has restarted, check the 'Additional' component tab/palette for the new 'poweredby' component
- Start a new project application
- Drop a 'poweredby' component onto the form
- Double-click the empty form to show the TForm1.Create method
- Add poweredby1.showpoweredbyform
- Run the application
- PoweredBy will fade-in a shaped graphic
- PoweredBy will display a square graphic
- This is due to the inability of GTK widgetset to deal with transparent shaped screens
Mac OS X
- PoweredBy displays a square graphic, similar to the Linux version.
Windows 7 32/64-bit Laz v1.x fpc 2.6.x Linux 32-bit Laz v0.9.x fpc 2.2.x
Email the author with any queries