From Lazarus wiki
Database Programming Articles
- Lazarus Database Tutorial - An introduction about the usage of Lazarus with databases.
- Databases - General information about the capacities of Lazarus and FPC with databases.
- Databases in Lazarus - General information about the capacities of Lazarus and FPC with databases.
- Database_field_type - List of the various field types that can be used in Lazarus/FPC database programming.
- How to write in-memory database applications in Lazarus/FPC - Practical instructions for programming with MemDatasets
- MySQLDatabases - Creating a database application using MySQL
- Zeos_tutorial - Creating database applications with the Zeos components.
- Zeos+SQLite Tutorial - Good tutorial using screenshots and screencasts it explain how to use SQLite and Zeos, spanish (google translate does a good work in translating it to english)
- Pascal Data Objects is a database API that worked for both FPC and Delphi and utilises native MySQL libraries for version 4.1 and 5.0 and Firebird SQL 1.5, and 2.0. It's inspired by PHP's PDO class.
- Lazarus Tdbf Tutorial
- Lazarus DB Faq
- Firebird in action - Using Firebird with FPC/Lazarus
- ODBCConn - Using ODBC with FPC/Lazarus
- MS Access - How to access a MS Access database