Difference between revisions of "Template:Portal:Mac/APIs and Headers"
From Lazarus wiki
(Added FPC and SDL link to list)
m (Updated OS naming)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
FPC supports several APIs on Mac OS
FPC supports several APIs on Mac OS and macOS.
Revision as of 03:01, 15 December 2019
FPC supports several APIs on Mac OS Classic and and macOS.
- Carbon Interface
- Carbon interface internals
- Cocoa Interface
- Cocoa interface internals
- FPC and Carbon
- FPC and SDL
- FPC PasCocoa
- Macintosh Programmers Workshop (Historial)
- Qt Interface Mac
- Target Darwin: Development for all Darwin-based OS flavours (macOS, iOS and Darwin)
- Target MacOS: Development for Mac OS Classic (Historical)
Hint: This section is for inclusion in the Portal:Mac.
(This hint is not included)