please stop creating redirects. We want to have articles in our wiki and not redirectes (at least not more redirects than articles). Thanks. Regards --Swen 21:04, 27 June 2014 (CEST)
- A redirect that makes a red link turn blue and will also prevent creation of double articles sound most useful to me... Redirects do not 'count' in article-numbering. Most wiki's use them. Has case-sensitivity for the first letter been turned on 'recently' (default=off) ? = Arent 21:14, 27 June 2014 (CEST)
I think you are a little wrong with creating Category:Copyright history and including in it page Android Programming/kr
See history of both pages /kr and /ko
- 4 September 2012 Heennavi created page with wrong suffix /kr
- He edited that page few times.
- Less then over two hours he copied page to new page with right suffix /ko
- In July 2015 I cleaned old page with wrong suffix /kr and prepared it for deleting.
So that what you did is not saving of "history of copyright" but is saving of "history of errors". I believe that before making any changes, first need to look very well what and why already was done.