From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
An editor has declared this article to be a stub, meaning that it needs more information. Can you help out and add some? If you have some useful information, you can help the Free Pascal Wiki by clicking on the edit box on the left and expanding this page.
The ncurses unit gives a straight translation of the ncurses library header files, as well as some extra units, making programming ncurses a bit easier. Some of these units have been programmed by Ken J. Wright.
The following units are available:
- ncurses The actual translation of the ncurses library header files.
- nCrt An implementation of the crt unit based on the curses library. It should be a complete replacement for the standard CRT unit, and should run on most terminals.
- oCrt An object oriented wrapper around the CRT unit.
- menu A unit implementing a menu system.
- panel a unit which interfaces to the 'panel' library on linux, which handles overlapping windows.
The following test programs are also available:
- db demo ocrt demo for simulated database input.
- Edit Demo ocrt demo - implements an editor.
- ocrt demo simple ocrt demo.
- screen demo Demonstrate Linux screen saving/restoring with oCrt.
- testn simple ncrt demo.
- firework ncurses demo.
Go to back Packages List