This IDE plugin wraps the svn executable which is found on a path defined in the path environment variables. It provides a GUI interface between lazarus and the project subversion repository.
- Open the package ./components/lazsvnpkg/lazsvnpkg.lpk with Component/Open package file (.lpk)
- Click on Install and answer 'Yes' when you are asked about Lazarus rebuilding. A new menu item named SVN will be created under the Tools main menu.
Usage of LazarusSVN is very straightforward. In the next sections a brief overview of each functionality is described.
- Stress testing
- Adding more functionality
- Better integration of the package in the IDE (Saving settings in .lpi)
- Improve the responsiveness of the forms. Currently the forms are shown after the TProcess is done retrieving all data, this should be changed so that the form is updated while data is received.