Difference between revisions of "TMyRollOut and ExpandPanel"
From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 09:55, 30 May 2015
The package contains two components. The visual TMyRollOut and the non-visual ExpandPanels. TMyRollOut is a collapsable panel. Two or more TMyRollOut's can be automatically put beneath each other with ExpandPanels.
- saves space
- everything is animated (you can turn it off if you want)
- you can place the button of the panel on the top, bottom, left or right
- you can collapse the panel to any direction you want
- ExpandPanels arranges all the panel nicely under (or besides) each other, so it takes as little space as possible
- ExpandPanels has different "behaviours": It can open as many panels as you click, or just the one you last clicked