The ultimate goal is to use Lazarus to create a webpage in a RAD manner as much as possible. There can be several approaches to this.
- Create an actual LCL widgetset
- Do not use the actual LCL widgetset, but create a widgetset that uses the IDE support for a custom designer.
Either way, a set of basic widgets that can be used in HTML are needed.
Currently, several efforts are underway to create such a widget set. in random order, they are:
- ProjJ:  Warley Alex
- XComponents:  (Stephen Wright)
- A project based on LLCL  (Heliosroots)
- Based on DHTMLX:  (Christian Ulrich)