The 5dpo Component Library (Sdpo) is a set of components released by the 5dpo Robotic Soccer Team when we ported our robots' software from Kylix to Lazarus. It also includes units that are not components like the SdpoDynmatrix unit that implements a general propose matrix with the standard operations overloaded.
This library includes a serial communication component (TSdpoSerial), an UVC video driver component (TSdpoVideo4L2), a Gtk form component (TSdpoFastForm), an GigE camera component for cameras using the PvAPI (TSdpoPvAPI and TSdpoPvCamera), a componente to access the images from the Kinect (TSdpoFreenect) and a Joystick component (TSdpoJoystick).
- TSdpoSerial allows asynchronous communication using a serial port based on Synaser. Works in Windows and Linux. Tested on the Raspberry Pi 2, also.
- TSdpoPvAPI and TSdpoPvCamera allow to capture images from cameras conforming to the PvAPI. Mostly industrial vision cameras like the GigE camera MAKO G-125C and many others. Works only in Linux.
- TSdpoVideo4L2 allows the control of UVC compliant USB cameras, tested with:
- PS3 PlayStation Eye Camera
- Logitech Quickcam Orbit/Sphere AF
- Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000
- Logitech Quickcam Ultra Vision
- Acer CrystalEye webcam (Acer Aspire One)
- Imaging Source industrial and astronomy cameras
For more information go to http://linux-uvc.berlios.de/. Works only in Linux.
- TSdpoFreenect can read the RGB and depth images from the original Xbox Kinect. It works in Linux and uses the OpenKinect driver.
- TSdpoJoystick returns the state of the joystick's axis and buttons. Works in Windows and Linux.
- TSdpoFastForm creates a Gtk window that is useful for fast painting of images (like the ones from the camera) and allows full control of the paint action, useful for real-time image processing. Works only in Linux.
- Paulo Costa
- Paulo Malheiros
- Paulo Marques
- Joao Paulo Silva
Modified LGPL (read LICENSE and LICENSE.ADDON included).
- Browse: http://sdpo-cl.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/sdpo-cl/sdpo-cl/
- Clone: hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/sdpo-cl/mercurial sdpo
- Subversion (deprecated since 05.03.2012)
Checkout: svn co https://sdpo-cl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sdpo-cl Sdpo
- 01.02.2016 - 0.3.0 released. SdpoDynmatrix: TDMatrix now supports element access like an array: A[r, c] := B[r, c] + 1.0;
- 07.04.2012 - 0.2.0 released. Removed support for SdpoVideo1394. Added SdpoPvAPI implementation, SdpoFreenect for Kinect, matrix functions in SdpoDynmatrix and debayer functions in SdpoDebayer. Changed file structure.
- 08.11.2010 - 0.1.8 released. Added FlowControl in SdpoSerial. SdpoFastForm ported to Windows
- 30.03.2010 - 0.1.7 released. Minor bug fix in SdpoSerial and SdpoVideo1394. Added icon to SdpoFastForm and Lazarus 0.9.28 support. Components tested in Linux 64 bit
- 17.02.2009 - 0.1.6 released. Added TSdpoJoystick. Updated SdpoVideo4L2 to work with Monochrome and Bayer cameras. Added form functions to SdpoFastForm
- 15.10.2008 - 0.1.5 released. Added SdpoVideo4L2
- 02.04.2008 - 0.1.4 released. Updated Canvas in SdpoFastForm
- 22.02.2008 - 0.1.3 released. Created Canvas in SdpoFastForm. Fixed non locking in SdpoSerial
- 24.01.2008 - 0.1.2 released. Gtk2 support in SdpoFastForm
- 12.01.2008 - 0.1.1 released. Created SdpoVideo1394, SdpoSerial and SdpoFastForm
Read the CHANGELOG file included for more details