From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Classes unit is part of the Free Pascal standard Runtime Library and contains abstract classes that form the basis for derived classes, and also implements a number of general purpose concrete classes including:
- TFPList (TFPListEnumerator)
- TList - Manages a list of data type Pointer, can search and sort the list, and has an event notification feature. (TListEnumerator)
Exception Classes Defined
- EStreamError - Exception raised when an error occurs during read or write operations on a stream.
- EFCreateError - Exception raised when an error occurred during creation of a TFileStream stream.
- EFOpenError - Exception raised when an error occurred during creation of a TFileStream.
- EFilerError - Exception raised by the component streaming system if an error occurs.
- EReadError - Exception raised if an error occurs while reading from a stream.
- EWriteError - Exception raised when an error occurs during writing to a stream.
- EClassNotFound - Exception raised when an unknown class is referenced in a streamed component.
- EInvalidImage - Exception raised when the resource header needed for streaming of a component is invalid.
- EResNotFound - Exception raised when a resource, needed to initialize a component, is not found.
- EListError (ifndef FPC_TESTGENERICS) - Exception raised when an error occurs in lists handling.
- EBitsError - Exception raised when an error occurs in a method of TBits.
- EStringListError - Exception raised when an error occurs in a method of TStrings.
- EComponentError - Exception raised when an error occurs in the component registration routines.
- EParserError - Exception raised when an error occurs during the parsing of streams.
- EOutOfResources - Exception raised when the system is out of resources.