Split proposal 2006
Seppo Suutarla proposed to me to split this page:
- Getting started on one page called Lazarus Tutorial
- Editor on another page called Lazarus IDE Tutorial
What do you think about splitting the page?
- Alternative names:
- My first Lazarus programs
- Lazarus Intro, Lazarus reference.
I am sure there must be better ones. ;-) Vincent 20:56, 24 Jan 2006 (CET)
From my point it would make sense to have a separate IDE page. Swen 25 Jan 2006
May be much clearer to call this "menu bar", and each (vertical) "sub-menu" simply "menu". Then each entry "entry", or "menu entry" when outside of context. I'm aware the present terminology matches Lazarus's names for widgets/controls, but those names also are discussable.
--Spir ☣ 09:40, 17 April 2010 (CEST)
Updated for current version 2013
I've updated this page for the current version of Lazarus. I changed the screenshots of the menus and the main window. I also removed the Environment menu and added the Source menu. There are a few more menu items that need updating in the text - I will update these later today.
--Petejones 13:55, 5 October 2013 (CEST)
- Hi Petejones, thanks a lot for that work!
- --BigChimp 14:46, 5 October 2013 (CEST)