Lazarus 0.9.26.2 release notes
From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- commits: xxx
- log: svn log -r xxxx:xxxx
- resolved bug tracker issues: xxx
LCL Interfaces major changes
- Windows CE:
- Implemented TCalendar.
LCL major changes
- TPen has been improved. For more information, see blog.
LCL minor changes
- TColorBox, TColorListBox has been rewritten. Now they are more delphi compatible.
- TColorDialog.CustomColors has been added.
- Application icon has been added to the Project Options.
- Environment, Editor and CodeTools options has been merged into one dialog. A new api is introduced to add custom ide settings into ide options dialog.
- Application icon, Version information and XP manifest are merged into one .rc file which has the same name as project main file (.lpi)
- .lrs files can now be saved/auto created in the project output directory (disable in Project / Project Options / Miscellaneous / save .lrs file in the output directory). This way you no longer need to store the .lrs files in the svn/cvs repository, if you build your application with Lazarus or Lazbuild. They are still required if compile using Makefile that calls fpc directly.