From Lazarus wiki
- Make this todo uptodate
- Implement TIcon
- Make imagelist widgetset specific
- adjust Listviews for imagelists
- update toolbar
- update treeview
- make initial interface so that a hello world would work
- Make a Ansistring based CFString (CFStringCreateWithCStringNoCopy, add refcount and release with contentsDeallocator)
- Fix bugs
- Make native win32/64 debugger (in progress)
- Make it work™
- Fix gtk scrollbars
Installing Carbon on OSX
DWARF compiler improvements
- flag for Self and Result
- use this one instead of DW_TAG_structure_type for classes
- reference to the ancestor class. Its not clear if this tag is only used for the definiition of the derived class, or for the description of each inherited class member
- for class (interface?) members. It seems not to be generated.
- for virtual class members
- a reference to Self
- what to do with class methods ?
- not sure, but I think this one can be used when the scope of a properety is increased
- unions. cant we do a property with this, a read and a write variant ?
- location expressions
- is it possible to describe properties this way ? i.e. present is as data member ? What to do with read and write ?
- DW_AT_decl_file, DW_AT_decl_line, DW_AT_decl_column
- source code locations for types (lineinfo is only for code)
- might be usefull, however the given conventions are limited, maybe add more ?
- defines the address range of a with block. Also the type of the with var
- DW_TAG_try_block, DW_TAG_catch_block
- defines the address range of a try block / exceptopnhandler block
- -> procedural type
- use this instead of pointer to char
- for file types (is it already generated ?)
- can this be used for strings/dynarrs/properties ?