Projects using Lazarus - Editors and IDEs
AksiIDE is a light freeware multi-platform text editor written in Lazarus. very useful for PHP developers. It has these features:
- PHP Project Wizard
- Portable Version Available
- Live View Browser
- Project Management
- Class Generator
- Integrated With Database Explorer (mysql + postgresql)
- Database Browser
- FTP Explorer
- File Explorer
- Code Explorer with Function List
- Code Snippet
- PHP Source Minifier
- PHP Source Formatter
- Syntax Checker
- Multi Workspace Layout
Anoa-Code-Editor is easy, simple, & powerful code editor. It's FREE for you.
- Easy to install & easy to use.
- Simple user interface and simple navigation.
- Powerful, support many popular languages & simply running code directly for selected languages.
What can I do with Anoa-Code-Editor?
- Open many kind of text files, especially for codes.
- Edit multiple files at the same time.
- Syntax highlighting and syntax completion for many popular languages.
- Find and replace text with several options, including replace text with special character like carriage return or tab.
- Folding code for better readibility.
- Easy drag for reordering tabs.
- Working with theme you love.
- Running code directly from app.
CudaText is an advanced code editor for Windows, Linux, macOS.
- available for Linux and Windows
- supports all the D compilers (DMD, GDC, LDC)
- supports DUB
- full D Completion Daemon integration
- dynamic D-Scanner linting with results displayed in the editor gutter
- debugging with GDB GUI on Linux
- integrated terminal emulator on Linux with GTK2 widget set
Hagen - cross platform HTML generator
Hagen is a open source (lgpl) cross platform html generator (or client side cms). It supports the web developer by generating a website and writing the pages. For that purpose Hagen will automate as much tasks as it can. Features:
- project management
- variables, functions and settings
- template based and (page) divisions
- source files (.source) for content
- syntax highlighting
- search over all pages
- insert colors, images, tables and references
- for data exchange
- for templates
- automate menu generating
- internal and user defined variables and funktions
- printing page
- generates whole website
Hex is an open source hex editor with some features which are useful for analyzing binary files ("reverse-engineering"):
- Numeric viewer: displays the byte selected by the cursor and the following bytes to standard Pascal numeric data types (byte, shortint, word, ..., singe, double, real48) as a usual number.
- Record viewer: allows to construct "records" from the basic Pascal types. The record elements are displayed in "human-readable" form. Commands are available to scroll through the file record by record.
- Object viewer: displays embedded images.
LazEdit is a simple text editor with tabbed document interface, supporting various syntax highlighters. It also has built-in functions for editing HTML.
Mep LA is a simple and fast text editor. Key features: working with txt and html/php files, replacement and some customizable scripts with shortcuts. You can configure replacement and run it with a click or keyboard combination.